Financial Contingency Fund 
If you’re finding it hard to make ends meet, you may be able to get some discretionary financial help in the form of a grant which doesn't have to be repaid. If you are studying full or part-time on a mainstream undergraduate or postgraduate course, you are eligible to apply for this help if you are a home or EU student. Click here if you want to find out more information about how the Fund works and whether you're eligible.

You can download an application form from the Student Room (see the link on the right) but you can’t submit it online because of the supporting documentation you need to send with your application.

If you want to know how to request a review of your case or make an appeal, check out the information on the Student Room.