Use of eduroam(uk) at Cardiff Met
The eduroam(uk) service allows you to logon to the network at Participating Organisations, across the UK, using your own username and password, regardless of location, and without the need for guest account set up.
Connecting to eduroam(uk) at Cardiff Met requires you to abide by the eduroam(uk) Policy and Cardiff Met's Electronic Communications Policy.
The Cardiff Met eduroam(uk) implementation conforms to the network standard as defined in the JRS Tier 2 service. Please see the eduroam(uk)User Guide for further information.
Visitor Access to the eduroam(uk) Service at Cardiff Met
- The credentials identified by your home institution should be used.
- Please contact your home institution if you require any support.
- Please see the relevant 5 minute guide for further information on connecting:
Connecting an iPhone or iPod to eduroam
Information for Cardiff Met staff and students who use the service
- Cardiff Met staff and students are reminded that they need to abide by Cardiff Met's Electronic Communications Policy at all times.
- Cardiff Met’s roaming users can connect using the following credentials:
Username will be your normal Cardiff Metropolitan University username followed by @cardiffmet.ac.uk e.g. email@example.com
Password will be your normal Cardiff Met password
Please contact Cardiff Met's IT Helpdesk if you require further information or support.