About the School
The Cardiff School of Health Sciences; this is a breakdown of who the school is run by and who helps run it on a daily basis.
The School is managed by the School Management and Planning Team (SMPT) comprising of the following members -
- The Dean of the Cardiff School of Health Sciences
- The School Director of Learning and Teaching (Deputy Dean)
- The School Director of Research
- The School Director of Enterprise
- The School Business Support Manager
- Two Elected Members
Please refer to the school structure link, for a full breakdown of all the departments and their subsequent academic centres as well as all the separate units that make up the Cardiff School of Health Sciences.
Working alongside the School’s extensive Academic structure, the School is also made up of the following units:
Department of Applied Life Sciences
Department of Applied Psychology
Department of Applied Community Science & Public Protection
Department of Healthcare