The Llandaff Campus:
Cardiff Met's Llandaff campus is the largest campus in terms of student and staff numbers and as such boasts some amazing facilities. State-of the art-buildings such as:
- The Cardiff School of Management building - not only provides the very best learning and teaching environment but also houses social networking areas, a coffee house and corporate hospitality function suites.
- Zero2Five – within the Cardiff School of Health Science is a new multi-million pound facility that enables not only Cardiff Met staff and students the best research facilities but also for Cardiff Met to engage with external organisations in knowledge transfer partnerships.
- Llandaff Campus Centre provides a social space for students and staff to relax, excellent catering facilities and a ‘Starbucks’ coffee shop.
- The i-zone - a unique centre designed specifically with students in mind. It is a one-stop-shop for students to get a whole range of information, from fees to all areas of student support, and provide easy access to the many Cardiff Met departments.
- IT & Learning Suite – newly extended and fully refurbished
- Library – newly extended and fully refurbished
- Gym – open 7 days a week
- Podiatry Clinic – open to the public by appointment only
- Complementary Therapies Suite