Cardiff Metropolitan University Disability Service
Welcome to the Disability Service. We are here to provide advice, support and guidance to disabled students, students with specific learning difficulties and other long term conditions.
We can arrange a dyslexia screening
for you to see if there are any indicators.
UK students with a disability or impairment are usually eligible for an Allowance.
Please get in touch to see how we can support you during your course
The Disability Service is available to all students, irrespective of whether you are full time, part time or are a student from outside of the UK
We are able to help in a number of ways:
- We can arrange support for you during your course
- We can advise you on how to access the Disabled Student Allowance
- We can discuss your needs in relation to your course
- We can liaise with your course staff and advise further on adjustments required
- We can arrange for a dyslexia screening/identification
- We can arrange Dyslexia tuition (also called Specialist Study Skills tuition)
- We can help co-ordinate additional examination arrangements
- We can refer you to other services
Most of all, we endeavour to support you to ensure you are not disadvantaged as a result of your disability or specific learning difficulty.
We have tried to make this website easy for you to read and navigate. If you have difficulties accessing these pages, please contact us on 02920 416170 or email at email@example.com
If you would like any of the information in another format, then please contact us immediately.
Student job vacancies: Online learning Community Coordinators for new Disabled Student network
Housing Traineeship Opportunity.
The Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) is running a unique traineeship scheme in partnership with several progressive housing associations, who want to increase the number of disabled people in the housing sector.