Services for Current Students
Career Development Services are here to help you throughout your time at Cardiff Met and we welcome contact from you at any stage. Follow the links in the left to explore this site or use the search box above.
You will hear a lot about employability at the University - visit the Student Employability page find how to make the most of the opportunities available to increase your individual employability.
Our role is to help you develop the skills to manage your career in the long term and to support you in taking the next steps. Everything you say to us is confidential and we promise that any advice we give you will be in your best interests.
These are just some of the things we are able to offer:
- One-to-one guidance interviews to help you make decisions about your future
- 24/7 Access to Your Career e-Module via Blackboard course list
- Introduction to GO Wales and its services
- Help finding information about different occupations, study options and jobs/employers to apply to
- Work experience and work tasters
- Practical help with all stages of applications for jobs and courses
- Jobs and Careers Fairs, visits from providers of a range of opportunities
- Workshops within individual programmes or arranged outside the curriculum