Research at Cardiff Met
Research is at the heart of Cardiff Metropolitan University and its Schools of Art & Design, Education, Health Sciences, Management, Sport, and the National Centre for Product Design and Development Research (PDR).
Cardiff Met engages in research that is at the interface of new knowledge creation and its application. With an excellent track record in applied research, supported by a strong base of expertise and advanced scholarship, the university's research has direct application in business, industry, the professions and the community at large.
Cardiff Met's Research & Engagement
Our leading research centres have a strong international reputation and we are committed to supporting their future development.
Information on our Research Degrees, Subject Areas,
Application Process and contact details.
Our Senior Researchers including Visiting,
Honorary and Emeritus Professors.
- Track record of internationally excellent and world leading research.
- Wide range of research expertise which align with the Welsh Government’s Science Strategy and the Department for Business, Enterprise, Technology and Science key sector priorities.
- Translation of knowledge for the benefit of our learners, external partners and the wider community.
- Thriving post graduate community, currently comprising 300 researchers in a variety of subject areas.
- European projects totalling over £5 million.