National Student Survey
- Each final year undergraduate student in the UK is being contacted to give their opinions on their time at university.
- It’s run by an independent research agency on behalf of the government.
- It’s completely independent of Cardiff Met and is anonymous.
Why is it important?
- The results from Cardiff Met students are given to Cardiff Met to improve its service
- The results are used by national league tables, the press and public to assess Cardiff Met in comparison to other universities.
- It gives a very public perception of Cardiff Met and its courses.
What do I do?
- From January 21st onward you can go to http://www.thestudentsurvey.com/ to complete the survey.
- There are 23 tick box questions and an open comment box so it doesn’t take very long.
- You will need some personal data to access the survey to verify its you and you can only fill it out once.
- To select Cardiff Met from the list of universities look under “Cardiff Metropolitan University”.
How long have I got?
- The survey is open until the end of April
- The research agency will chase a response before this via email, text, post and then by telephone so it’s best to get it done out of the way.
- You can access the survey website at anytime from January 21st onward.
What if I have a question?