Strategic Insight Programme
The Strategic Insight Programme (SIP) is a collaborative project which aims to develop closer links between higher education institutions and the wider business community.
The programme facillitates short-term placements of university staff within partner organisations (private, public and voluntary) and encourages:
- exchanges of knowledge to the mutual benefit of partners;
- strategic relationship-building for future collaboration;
- access to the vast resources within universities;
- good practice and adds value;
- bridging the gap between theory, practice and business ethos.
SIP is fully funded by the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales and therefore requires no financial input from partner organisations.
||For detailed information visit the SIP web site.
Participating institutions include: UWIC, University of Glamorgan, University of Wales, Newport and the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama.
To find out how your organisation can become involved, contact:
Cheryl Moore, Programme Manager, on M: 0772 669 2770 or T: 029 2041 7042.