In keeping with its mission, Cardiff Metropolitan University has sought to expand its role in partnership activities, in Wales, elsewhere in the UK and internationally.
Within Wales, in order to focus activity, a small number of colleges along with Cardiff Metropolitan University have established the FE2HE Consortium. This was established in 2004 and its aims and objectives include to plan and provide quality assured higher education, to encourage wider participation and facilitate progression into HE for learners within the Consortium region and beyond. As well as Cardiff Metropolitan University, the consortium members are:
Cardiff Metropolitan University is also a partner in HEFCW's Reaching Wider - First Campus project, designed to introduce 10 – 16 year olds to the world of HE; the project runs exciting learning activities and campus programmes as well as an undergraduate mentoring programme.
Cardiff Metropolitan University Schools Liaison works closely with schools and colleges throughout the UK to provide a comprehensive service of HE Awareness talks for students thinking of and applying to university.
Other Cardiff Metropolitan University courses are offered at:
Further afield Cardiff Metropolitan University's close alliance with its Associate College, the London School of Commerce means that students from over 130 countries are able to study Cardiff Metropolitan University degrees. The London School of Commerce has campuses in:
Cardiff Metropolitan University also has partnerships to offer its programmes in association with:
- Arab Academy, Egypt
- City Unity College, Athens
- CTI Group, South Africa / LSBM, London
- Dimitris Perrotis College, Greece
- East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- Hong Kong University
- International College of Business and Technology, Sri Lanka
- International University College, Bulgaria
- Modern University for Business and Science, Lebanon
- Universal Business School, India
- Samsung Art and Design Institute, Korea
- Superior Institutions for Science and Technology, Morocco
For a full list of our partners and courses delivered please see our "Register of partnerships and collaborative provision".