Dr Paul Sander is our International Alumni Ambassador for Mexico, Paul was a lecturer of Psychology at Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC) and also completed his Phd here. He now lives and works in Mexico, we caught up to see what he was up to.
1. What made you choose Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)?
I was working there as a principal lecturer in psychology and offered the opportunity to complete a PhD by publications, the first in the university, I believe.
2. What made you volunteer for the role?
I am now living and working in México and thought that the role would be beneficial for CMU, for México and something interesting and useful to do.
3. What plans do you have for Cardiff Met (UWIC) Alumni living in Mexico?
I doubt that there are many so it would be an opportunity to start something new.
4. Have you done anything like this before?
I have always worked hard and engaged with people through education.
5. What are your hobbies and interests?
Running, cycling, motorcycling, mountaineering.
6. Are you still using the skills gained during you UWIC degree?
It is my life!