Opened in 2010 and based at the Llandaff Campus, the i-Zone is one of the UK’s ‘Outstanding Student Services Teams’* offering an innovative and integrated service hub that provides a single point of contact for all student enquiries.
• Collection of Qualifications and Completed CRB forms for Admissions.
• Accommodation Enquiries
• Student Loan Enquiries (payment dates etc)
• Bursary Payment Enquiries
• Financial Health Checks with a Finance & Welfare Adviser
• Tuition Fee Payments
• Student ID Card Collection and Replacement
• Collection of Cardiff Met Rider Passes
• Initial support for international students
• Drop in for Career Advice with a Careers Adviser
• Drop in for Health Advice with a Nurse
• IT/Blackboard Enquiries
• Timetable Enquiries
• Council Tax Enquiries
• Assignment Hand-ins
The i-Zone team welcomes any questions and is always happy to help.
The i-Zone and new reception area also acts as the welcome point to all visitors to the Llandaff Campus. The development of the i-Zone also saw the redevelopment of Dolche Vita coffee shop (above i-Zone) with an extended seating area and adjoining meeting rooms for staff and students.
* Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Award Finalist 2011.