Investing in your future
The university prides itself on providing modern, well equipped buildings with all the facilities that a student needs to succeed.
Award Winning, £21 million, state-of the-art facility for staff and students.
Cardiff School of Art & Design
New £14m Arts and Design Building opening in 2014 on our Llandaff Campus.
£250,000 refit of a hi-tech gym at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Over the last few years considerable investment has been made across the whole of the university, with over £50 million of planned investment in estate developments alone, that include:
- The award winning, £21 million state-of-art management building was opened in Autumn 2010 at the Llandaff Campus.
- A new Learning Centre and refurbished Student Centre, also opened in 2010, both at the Llandaff Campus.
- The £4.9 million Food Industry Centre at the Llandaff Campus opened in 2009.
- Opened in 2010 and based at the Llandaff Campus, the iZone is an innovative and integrated service hub for current and potential students.
- A new Campus Centre opened at the Cycnoed Campus in 2009.
- It was announced in 2011 that the Cardiff School of Art & Design will open a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in 2014 at the Llandaff Campus.
We are a forward thinking institution and we are proud of our reputation for providing a student centred approach to learning. We want this excellence and quality to be reflected in our new buildings by creating an environment fit for 21st century higher education.